Thursday, 24 May 2012

Me, My Book and I :)








Here are a few images of my completed project. The basic idea behind this journal is that it belonged to a scientific researcher who is one of many that has been tasked with the exploration of a newly discovered planet. I chose to take my project in this direction because i felt that it indirectly speaks about the type of person that I am and the interests and aspirations I have as an artist. I feel really pleased with the outcome. The finished Martian journal has roughly about 60 pages that mainly consist of sketches and drawings of the landscape of the planet and its inhabitants.




Here is another image detailing the worn and used look of the journal. I felt it was necessary to fabricate the journal in this manner as it emphasizes the authenticity and believability of the "artifact." 


These remaining images show a few pages of the journal and the contents that one can expect to view upon opening it. Once again i feel really pleased with the journal as a whole and i feel that it showcases my imaginative and creative abilities.







No comments:

Post a Comment