This stop motion animation is a preview of how my finished film will look. I have used plastercine to create the character. The animation is shot on my bedroom desk and I have used a lamp and my mobile phone flash light for dramatic lighting. I will use this style of animating in my final movie. I will be using this piece of work to promote the TV channel E4. In the final production the character will materialize from the desk in a melting fashion. The top hat will also be replaced by the E4 logo and the back ground will painted white for maximum contrast of colors. I really like the way this animation turned out and I also think the music fits it very well and I am pleased that I was able to get the characters motion and movements to be in time with the soundtrack. Overall this has been a very exciting and insightful process for me and it has helped me build a solid idea of how I want my final film to look.
No comments:
Post a Comment