Friday, 26 October 2012

Various animation tests


Max Keily inspired animation test. 

I really love this advert and the way the artist has incorporated real world subjects (hands) and the 2-dimensional world of pen and paper. It works extremely well and i hope to produce something similar to this. 


The videos shown below are purely experimental and are an example of stop motion animation. I carried out these experiments in order to determine the fluidity of stop motion animation and also to test my own animating skills. I feel that they have turned out well for quick knock up stop motions! The hello test is possibly my favourite as it was inspired by the viral E-bay stop motion promotional campaign made by Max Keily. (link below) 


This video (below) is another example of stop motion that I have used to test out my skills. I used a lit cigarette to create a time lapsed video of it burning down. I could possibly use this as an anti smoking advert? It has a rather dark feel to it, and I also accidentally left the "auto" function on some frames are brighter than others. Mistake noted....


No comments:

Post a Comment